The U.S.-Japan Council’s entrepreneurship strategic working group has rolled out a two-part initiative: The TOMODACHI Tohoku Challenge and the Entrepreneurship Leadership Advisory Board (UE-LAB).
Visit: http://usjapancouncil.org/entrepreneurship for more information.
Launch Event: April 25th, 2012 at Stanford University
The USJC Entrepreneurship Initiative Launch Event at Stanford University will feature leading Japanese and American entrepreneurs and thought leaders in a lively discussion about Japan’s emerging challenges and opportunities for innovation, investment and entrepreneurship in post-earthquake Japan. The panelists will provide global perspectives on how cultural disruption can bring positive change. Join us as we launch the USJC Entrepreneurship Leadership Board (UE-LAB) and the TOMODACHI Tohoku Challenge (TTC), a new business competition supporting serial entrepreneurs with game-changing ideas for Japan.
The event includes a panel with:
- Linda Bernardi, Founder & CEO, Staterra/Serial Entrepreneur (moderator)
- Guy Kawasaki, Founder, Alltop.com & Founding Partner, Garage Technology Ventures
- Allen Miner, Founder & Managing Partner, Sun Bridge Partners and Founder, Miner Foundation
- Henry Takata, Managing Partner, Smart Technology Partners
- Norman Winarsky, Vice President, SRI Ventures, SRI International
- Eric Young, CEO & Founder, Cerego Global LLC; CEO, Cerego Japan Inc.
Questions: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org